Tuesday 14 September 2021

past and future volcanoes. Sal

Kia ora its Sal from room 24 and this is my past and future volcanoes slide! So this is a slide about what you would need, if an emergency happened in this case a volcanic eruption! So you have a case and you need essentials for you family and your pets. If you dont have a pet, that is fine also your allowed to add 1 non essentaial item. I really enjoyed making this slide and thats it! What non essentaial item whould you choose? Stay safe. Blog you later.

 

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sal, I particularly liked that you listed how many of each thing you would need in your survival pack - great detail! Do you need to take a can opener with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you mrs Fletcher for the feedback, but I think we could use something sharp to cut the cans open with! mabey a sharp stick that we find while camping, but good point i will add a can opener to my list.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Ka kite ano, Sal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Sal, thank you for sharing your Getaway kit on your blog. You have thought carefully about what items you and the other members of your household will need. I noticed that you haven't included additional clothes and sleeping bags in your kit. Do you think that you will need these items?

    ReplyDelete